[BACKSTAGE] At London Fashion Weekend

Leave a Comment
Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of posting but for the past couple of days I have been working at London Fashion Weekend. It was everything and more. Very hectic with the models but after each successful show it was a very rewarding feeling.
I managed to score a job as a model dresser which was one of the best things I have done whilst pursuing my fashion career, it was a great insight into the world and how fashion shows actually work.
As you work so close with the designers, the models and the production team, it is a great experience that I would advise you all to do if you are looking for internships in fashion or a fashion related career.

I got to meet a few familiar faces in the fashion world which was really exciting. Sandra from 5 inch and up, attended promoting her clothing line at nelly.com which is fabulous and she is even more amazing in real life.
However I did not want to make this a long post, so I shall just show you images that could paint a thousand words.




































































Sandra from 5 inch and up.

Enjoy.

:)
SHARE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig