I Just Cannot Get Enough Of Kate Bosworth

Leave a Comment


Kate Bosworth has always been my favourite actress since 'Blue Crush', she has now become my style icon. Whether it is her street or red carpet style I am hooked.

Just when I thought my love for her had calmed down, she was spotted at the Fall/Winter 2012 Burberry Prorsum show held at Kennsington Gardens during London Fashion Week. She wore a printed sweater, skirt and boots all from the Pre-Fall 2012 collection.

I love her in this outfit, I think she looks so sophisticated. I love her long hair as it is usually quite short, I believe it suits the outfit well. In my opinion, Burberry should have made her the face of this Pre Fall 2012 collection.

See pictures below, and tell me what you think?



SHARE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig