French Connection AW12 Campaign

Leave a Comment
As you know I have become obsessed with campaigns over this season for high street stores and high end designers.
My favourite so far has been All Saints, due to their new direction in design. But I also like the French Connection campaign video as it is seems modern.
The models look like normal people which I feel relates more to the public then having the video, edited to the point the models look like dollies.

The actions of the models are pretty humorous as well, it is generally a fun video to watch although it does not last very long, however I always think that is a good thing as well.

Furthermore, watch for yourselves and let me know what you think? The Autumn/ Winter line for French Connection is actually very nice this year. It is not always my favourite place to shop, however this year I think I will be in there more than I thought.

:)



SHARE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig