All Saints AW12 Campaign

2 comments
I have noticed a fair amount of campaigns this year, from high street stores. Which I find really inspiring, I love the transition between spring/summer and autumn/winter.
Autumn/winter has to be one of my favourite seasons, as I always feel there is a lot more variation in clothes and ways in which you can style them, as a posed to spring/summer.

All Saints has always been a favourite company of mine, I used to work with them and loved it. Their ability to produce such simple yet effortlessly "cool" looking clothes I think is incredible. From their gothic heavy wool coats, to their slim fitting leather trousers.
This season All Saints has won my vote, I definitely will be buying one of their wool coats.

I really like this campaign video there is something so patriotic about it, from the locations that have been picked, to the items that have been chosen and the music. I always feel that campaign videos encourage more sales, rather then flicking through a lookbook. With the videos you can see how the garments fall on the models body, how they move and look. This video is a great example of my theory on campaigns, rather then just having look books on a website.

One of my favourite campaign videos this season. All Saints we salute you.



AllSaints Autumn Winter 2012 Campaign from AllSaints on Vimeo.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. we follow each other dear
    www.interestedtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes definitely, I am now following you.

      Have a great day

      :)

      Jade

      Delete

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig