Put Your Hands Up For New York, I Love The City

Leave a Comment

New York Fashion Week has too be one of my favourites other then London's Fashion Week, just because of the vibe you get if you have ever been to the city, you will understand where I am coming from?
To me it feels like London, just in a different location. The Spring/Summer looks were all amazing but like everybody I had my favourites.

I love fashion week cause it forces us to see the world through a different lens, it is like the Olympics for the fashion world in my opinion. The fashion week also sets tasks in my head, of where I would love to be at one day as a designer and what I could do better.

However, my favourite looks of New York Fashion Week 2013;

                              Vera Wang- The exotic mystique of India



















Oscar De La Renta


















Helmut Lang- Under The Sea


















BCBG Max Azria


















Thakoon- Pre


















Also, I have to add my favourite beauty picks of New York Fashion Week 2013. Enjoy.







SHARE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig