Autumn/ Winter Want List 2012

Leave a Comment
This is just a few of my favourites, from my first want list, I would love to update my wardrobe with.
I always feel too much black can be dull so, I like too brighten up my outfits with loud shoes or jackets, for example the green leather jacket instead of a black.
Leather is definitely trending this autumn/winter so I am going a step further and purchasing a jacket and trousers.
Plain T-shirts are a must in any wardrobe I feel, just because you can never have too many they go with everything it is an essential.
The Daf Booties are my favourite and definitely will be joining my collection as I love animal print in the autumn winter season.
Leather jacket, T-shirt, acne. Leather skinnies, J brand.
 Daf Booty in Leopard Print, Christian Louboutin.

SHARE:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig